Trained Tactical Alliance Clan Forum
Welcome to the official |TTA|Clan Forum,
Please Register or Login to vieuw all sections of the forum/comment.

If you have any questions you can contact the supremes on Xfire

Altair: Matus0810
Navigator: Cezarion93

If you are a new member and told to register here, please make a post in the "new member announcements" in the "general" base.
Welcome to the official |TTA|Clan Forum,
Please Register or Login to vieuw all sections of the forum/comment.

If you have any questions you can contact the supremes on Xfire

Altair: Matus0810
Navigator: Cezarion93

If you are a new member and told to register here, please make a post in the "new member announcements" in the "general" base.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog inClan Rules
These are the Clan Announcements, make sure to read them everyday!
All members of |TTA| HAVE TO wear clan tags.
You can read the |TTA| Clan Rules HERE
Are you a new member ? Click Here To introduce you !
Join the |TTA| Xfire Clan Here

|TTA| TrickJump server hack -> explications + apologize

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
|FBI|4th3!m|Mo*FF|
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Liczba postów : 2

|TTA| TrickJump server hack -> explications + apologize Empty
PostSubject: |TTA| TrickJump server hack -> explications + apologize   |TTA| TrickJump server hack -> explications + apologize EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 11:10 am

Hello TTA clan,

Your founder, Navigator, posted on FBI clan forum about me, saying I hacked the TJ server. Im going to explain everything.

First of all, chef. Its maybe a guy you know. Old FBI supreme. He came on TTA trickjump server. Ive come very often in these times on your TJ server for, as every normal guy who goes on a TJ server, practicing TJ. But all the time i was there, i never saw him. NEVER. And this day he connected. An nother FBI member called Bulletz was with me on the map ldtj_b1. I wanted to know if what ive heard from many players about chef was right. Wanted to know if he was able to get a server rcon. So bulletz and I asked him for it. He took it, i dont know how, and gave it to us. WE (bulletz and I) DIDNT MESS UP WITH YOUR SERVER SETTINGS. But 5 mins later, an old fbi member called energy who was in TTA talked ot me on xfire. He did banned TTA supremes, i didnt, and neither did bull. I think chef was on your server for energy, because energy told me on xfire he wanted revenge about the things about him in the server modt. I dont even know if its true. But whatever, he told me he wanted ot do so. And i think chef hacked for energy. Not for us.

I apologize for what happened to your server. I didnt want that to go that far. I just wanted to check if the things about chef were right. But i didnt want to mess up your server. Again sorry.

Regrads and apologizes,

4th3!m
Back to top Go down
|TTA|Bahamut Zero|TTA|
Supreme Owner
Supreme Owner
|TTA|Bahamut Zero|TTA|

Liczba postów : 1393

PostSubject: Re: |TTA| TrickJump server hack -> explications + apologize   |TTA| TrickJump server hack -> explications + apologize EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:06 pm

4th3!m, I thank you for your honesty and apologie.

However I would suggest that as a supreme you do not allow hackers even if it aint your own server and especialy not help them, or ask them for a different clans Rcon.
For as you might have noticed, as a supreme people look up to you and you are supposed to help and lead them, acts like this will make you loze their trust and faith in you.

I will accept your apologie for no harm has been done ... mainly due to the person donating the servers leaving, thus making us loze our servers ...
I do hope you have learned from this and wont be foolish enough to repeat this for next time I will be less friendly.

1 last thing to end my post ... would you by anny chance have the X-Fire of 3n3rgie? I want to talk to him about this...

(look! my post aint that long this time xD)
Back to top Go down
|FBI|4th3!m|Mo*FF|
Forum Noob
Forum Noob

Liczba postów : 2

PostSubject: Re: |TTA| TrickJump server hack -> explications + apologize   |TTA| TrickJump server hack -> explications + apologize EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 12:55 pm

I apologize again for using your server to check this shit out about chef. And im very happy to hear your such friendly to me after what ive done. I didnt told it here (on tta site), but im in spain, and its not my main pc. So there, no ET, no xfire. Im not sure but i think energy xfire is fbienergy. I will confirm this sooner as possible. Sorry about dmitri. As i said, i didnt want this to go that much far. Realy realy sorry. Next time i want to check those kinda shits out, ill do it a better way, like asking the concerned person... Smile.

Again sorry

regards, 4th.
Back to top Go down
|TTA|OPIUMMMtje
Forum Master
Forum Master
|TTA|OPIUMMMtje

Liczba postów : 220

PostSubject: Re: |TTA| TrickJump server hack -> explications + apologize   |TTA| TrickJump server hack -> explications + apologize EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 2:02 am

Hey 4th, I know Chef and yeah i know the things he does.
I have told him not to mess with any of the |TTA|servers again and he will do.

Also 3n3rgy's xfire: fbi3n3rgy

I like that you have apologized to us, and I hope everything can go along great Smile
Hope to see you in the near future Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: |TTA| TrickJump server hack -> explications + apologize   |TTA| TrickJump server hack -> explications + apologize Empty

Back to top Go down

|TTA| TrickJump server hack -> explications + apologize
Page 1 of 1